The AOG (Aircraft on Ground) Site Lead Technician
is responsible for the safe and efficient daily maintenance of aircraft and assurance that all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations and policies as issued by management of the Company, airport authority, Federal Aviation Administration and other pertinent authorities.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” - providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Able and willing to travel on short notice
- Overtime work should be expected, will vary from light to extensive based on customer demand
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
- 5+ years of industry experience
- FAA Certified Inspection Authorization (IA)
- Prior experience as Lead Technician or Supervisor
- Experience on medium to heavy business jets
- Experience working for or on fractional owned/operated aircraft, i.e. NetJets, Gulfstream, Flexjet, etc.
- Factory maintenance training applicable to base location capabilities including but not limited to Cessna Citation any model, Beechcraft, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream and Global is also advantageous
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment