Why You'll Love This Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Lead Customer Service Representative (Lead CSR)
. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our Lead CSRs provide the customer service support for these aircraft. Some examples include:
- Maintain departmental practices and procedures that contribute to a positive and enjoyable work environment.
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner and maintain appropriate continuous assistance to customers necessary to ensure good customer relations.
- Check in and register customers and determine their specific needs and ensure proper follow up.
- Contribute and participate in any customer appreciation and promotional events, such as birthdays or anniversaries.
- Dispatch responsibilities - such as coordinating services between customers and Line Service personnel.
- Assist in training of CSR's.
You will often be the first point of contact for clientele arriving at our facility. You will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service. We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employerWe maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testingQualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
Skills & Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- High school graduation.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Some leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.