Why You'll Love This Job
The Fuel Delivery Driver position is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of fuel from the Fuel Terminal to the FBO.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
- Foster and maintain professional work relationships with operational leaders, co-workers and clientele.
- Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations including AOA/SIDA operations and airport security requirements.
- Participate in continuous training including NATA programs and company designed curriculum.
- Follow site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and fun work environment.
- Always use sound judgment to ensure a safe and accident free work environment.
- Adhere to the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” as all times.
- Understands and complies with operational and safety requirements, company policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Ensures all trucking equipment (trucks and tankers) are in a clean, safe working condition.
- Conducts required daily truck inspections and logs.
- Performs or assists with daily/weekly inventory of bulk fuel tanks and trucks.
- Delivers and receives fuel to and from company tanks and vendor tanks as required.
- Maintains a working knowledge of specific loading procedures at multiple locations and facilities (Petro Star and Marathon).
- Conducts all fuel quality control per procedure as defined by ATA-103 and NFPA 407.
- Performs clean-up of spill incidents.
- Provides after hours and weekend call out service as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices good housekeeping through daily inspections of assigned areas for cleanliness, neatness, and compliance with regulations and policies.
- Immediately relay all safety issues to the Terminal Supervisor and/or the General Manager.
- Adhere to Atlantic uniform and grooming standards to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Skills & Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- High school graduation.
- Minimum of 19 years of age.
- Must maintain a valid medical examiners certificate in accordance with 49 CFR 391.41 - 391.49.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Possess and maintain valid state drivers’ license. Required to maintain a valid state commercial drivers’ license (CDL) and certification requirements for operating material handling equipment as necessary as well as a valid medical card.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the company as well as TSA (as required by location).
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.