Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” - providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
We are seeking a self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic individual for an immediate opening as a Custodian.
This position will be responsible for the general upkeep of the company’s facilities, ensuring a clean, appealing, safe environment to both our customers and employees. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Empty trash receptacles
- Dust mop all floors
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- General cleaning furniture, window sills, and walks
- Record and document all cleaning functions on appropriate logs and report to General Manager
- Maintain outside of facility and parking lot (trash pickup, sweeping, etc).
- Clean any spills ASAP to prevent injury to customers or employees
- Report any major safety item for repair
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Assist maintenance operations, as needed
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing.
Experience as a custodian is preferred but not required. Prospective applicants will need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company's insurability requirements
- Good communication skill, both written and oral
- Experience with cleaning equipment such as floor buffers, polishers, etc.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!