Why You’ll Love This Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Would you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in aviation? If so, this Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician position with Atlantic Aviation in Corpus Christi, TX may be perfect for you!
In this position, you will provide aviation ground support services to customers in a positive and professional manner. You will perform in all facets of the ground handling operation including but not limited to aircraft fueling/defueling, baggage/cargo handling, aircraft towing, using marshalling signals for aircraft parking, providing lavatory/potable water service, and using other various ground support equipment to help support the needs of customer and their aircraft.
Build a career in aviation you are excited about and apply for the Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician job today!
This position pays $15 / hour!
Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician Responsibilities
- Deliver and receive fuel to and from company tanks, vendor trucks, and aircraft.
- Operate all company ground support equipment as requested or required, including lavatory and water service carts, ground power unit, deice truck, etc.
- Perform ground marshalling using standard aviation signals.
- Perform customer service activities such as helping customers with aircraft scheduling and fueling.
- Assist with aircraft turning, loading, and unloading.
- Ensure all buildings and grounds are safe, clean, and organized.
- Conduct or assists with daily/weekly onsite safety inspections and audits of equipment and facility operations.
Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license
- Be comfortable and physically able to work in an environment with frequent walking, stretching, bending, sitting, stooping, reaching, grasping, and climbing
- Be physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis up to 50 lbs.