Why You'll Love This Job
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for the day to day entry and processing of all the assigned facility’s payables, ensuring payment of goods and services necessary for the operation of the FBO.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Representation of Atlantic Aviation in a professional and positive manner.
- Application of the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times.
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Interaction with customers, vendors, and Atlantic Aviation employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Communication of work progress and significant issues with the General Manager and/or Regional Manager.
- Review incoming invoices for accuracy and investigate questionable invoices. Report discrepancies to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Responsible for preparing accounts payable register and related reports.
- Ensure prompt and accurate entry of accounts payable for assigned location into the accounting system (Great Plains).
- Process and mail all invoice payments so they arrive in a manner consistent with company policy and/or as directed.
- Generate aging reports, checks, and payment advices as requested.
- File paid and unpaid invoices.
- Mail checks and payment advices, including requests from the regional offices.
- Answer vendor questions about payment status.
- Report work progress and significant issues to the General Manager and/or Regional Controller.
- Comply with company policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Handle customer/vendor inquiries about accounts and accounts payable.
- Review accounts payable and prepare report for General Manager to approve.
- Complete W-9’s as requested from our vendors.
- Issuing corporate credit cards to employees including changing credit limits with approval from Vice President of Finance.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Skills & Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- One year experience with accounts payable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with a variety of the account payables field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.