Why You'll Love This Job
The Commercial Airline Shift Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to oversee as well as execute all duties related to the Airline Department/Commercial Into-Plane Fueling Operation of the assigned shift.
- Strong working knowledge of Commercial Airline operations, customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
- Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations including AOA operations and airport security requirements.
- Participate in continuous training including NATA programs and company designed curriculum.
- Maintain high level of safety and customer service.
- Application of the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment.
- Train, coach, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures.
- Organize periodic shift meetings and facilitate communication between shift personnel and management.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of Airline Line Service Technicians assigned to his/her shift.
- Advise and report personnel issues to appropriate Manager.
- Fuel Commercial Aircraft based on the flight schedule.
- Ensure the highest quality of service is provided in a safe and cost-effective manner to all customers.
- Ensure proper maintenance of FAA required Quality Control procedures and associated record keeping as relating to ATA 103 Standards and Commercial Into-plane customers’ fuel manual procedures.
- Monitor fuel inventories.
- Operate fuel truck in accordance with company procedures and NATA guidelines.
- Fill up fuel truck at fuel farm when needed, assuring the highest level of safety.
- At airline gates so equipped, operate hydrant fueling system according to airline, airport and company guidelines.
- Complete all fuel tickets and paperwork with respect to daily fuel operations to ensure proper billing to the customer.
- Acceptance and control checks of fuel received into site operated fuel storage system(s).
- Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment.
- General cleaning of assigned fuel truck.
- General cleaning of aircraft at gate as directed by management.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.