Why You’ll Love This Aviation Front Desk Customer Service Representative Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Would you like working in a fast-paced environment around some of the most incredible professionals in aviation? If so, this Front Desk Customer Service Representative position with Atlantic Aviation in Kahului, HI may be perfect for you!
In this position, you will be the first point of contact for clientele arriving at the facility. You will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high-profile clients! In this position, you will perform assigned tasks related to providing services for corporate aircraft, cargo and passenger charters, and other general aviation aircraft.
Use your experience and outgoing personality to build a career in aviation you are excited about and apply for the Front Desk Customer Service Representative job today!
This position pays between $19 - $21 per hour! This position with Atlantic Aviation requires availability for any/all shifts as well as overtime, weekends, holidays, and on call.
Client Services Representative Responsibilities
- Provide customers with professional service and assistance
- Making hotel and catering reservations for inbound and outbound aircraft
- Processing customer purchases and fuel transactions
- Work closely with line service personnel and pilots, ensuring all customer service needs are met
- Provide and coordinate ground handling services
- Coordination of all airport agencies for flight arrivals and departures
- Communicate with customers
- Assist with customer service duties
Client Services Representative Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- Customer service/hospitality experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations
- Must be living in Hawaii
- Must be able to obtain AOA badge and pass TSA Security Threat Assessment
- Must be able to pass 10-year FBI background check