Why You’ll Love This Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician Job
Some benefits of working at Atlantic Aviation include:
4 day work week
$1200 monthly housing allowance
Drug free workplace
E.O.E Full Benefits
$1,200 Monthly Housing Allowance (before taxes) for all employees at our ASE location as part of our Atlantic Habitat Program. Atlantic Aviation has an employee housing program called Atlantic Habitat to help offset the housing and cost of living expenses for this area. The Atlantic Habitat serves as a way to help recruit and retain local talent at our FBO and can be used for housing, commuting, or additional living.
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Would you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in aviation? If so, this Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician position with Atlantic Aviation in Aspen, CO may be perfect for you!
In this position, you will provide aviation ground support services to customers in a positive and professional manner. You will perform in all facets of the ground handling operation including but not limited to aircraft fueling/defueling, baggage/cargo handling, aircraft towing, using marshalling signals for aircraft parking, providing lavatory/potable water service, and using other various ground support equipment to help support the needs of customer and their aircraft.
Build a career in aviation you are excited about and apply for the Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician job today!
This position pays $22 / hour!
Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician Responsibilities
- Deliver and receive fuel to and from company tanks, vendor trucks, and aircraft.
- Operate all company ground support equipment as requested or required, including lavatory and water service carts, ground power unit, deice truck, etc.
- Perform ground marshalling using standard aviation signals.
- Perform customer service activities such as helping customers with aircraft scheduling and fueling.
- Assist with aircraft turning, loading, and unloading.
- Ensure all buildings and grounds are safe, clean, and organized.
- Conduct or assists with daily/weekly onsite safety inspections and audits of equipment and facility operations.
Aircraft Refueler / Line Service Technician Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license
- Be comfortable and physically able to work in an environment with frequent walking, stretching, bending, sitting, stooping, reaching, grasping, and climbing
- Be physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis up to 50 lbs.