Why You'll Love This Job
The Administrative Assistant position is a full-time in-office/on-site position located in Plano, TX. Some flexibility can be considered for starting and ending-time each day. Assist executive leadership team members with highly transactional day-to-day administrative tasks including calendar scheduling and meeting planning, expense reporting, invoice processing, travel arrangements, catering, and any other administrative tasks allowing the executive team members to focus on their core functional roles.
The Administrative Assistant will also assist with special projects as the request of the executive team. Will provide support to Chief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Commercial & Sustainability Officer, EVP Business Development, Chief Human Resources Officer, and General Counsel. Occasionally, the Administrative Assistant may be asked to provide back-up assistance to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and back-up assistance to the Office Manager in support of the entire office. Given the broad scope of the role, it is critical that the Administrative Assistant be highly organized and be able to transition across multiple tasks and requests quickly and seamlessly.
The perfect candidate will be a role model of The Atlantic Attitude where exceptional service and support are critical to success in the role. Must be highly proactive to assist with and anticipate the needs of the executive team members.
- Presence in-office/on-site Monday through Friday to support the executive team.
- Provide transactional and repetitive administrative support and assistance to the executive team members individually and collectively to often coordinate for the group.
- Own special projects at the request and need of the executive team member.
- Manage calendars and meeting requests for executive leadership team including interfacing with outside meeting participants to align schedules and plan meetings.
- Help assist in conference room set-up, meeting set-up, clean-up, organization, equipment set-up as needed.
- Organize on-site or off-site meetings as needed.
- Order catering for executive meetings.
- Arrange travel accommodations including flights, hotels, car, etc.
- Complete all expense reporting and processing.
- Complete all invoice processing and follow up as needed with vendors.
- Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Welcome and direct guests as needed.
- Assist executive team with any administrative tasks related to their teams which may include equipment requests with IT, supply requests, mailings, shipping or package requests, binding materials, making copies and packaging materials, etc.
- Participate in engagement committee to encourage team participation in activities and events.
- Make outreach calls and/or return calls as needed.
- Occasional afterhours or weekend requests, calls, or assistance may be needed at times.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by executives.
Skills & Qualifications
Back to All Jobs
- Two years of administrative, office management or customer support experience required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize numerous tasks, projects, and priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Must be highly proactive to anticipate needs of the executive team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Valid drivers license.